Wednesday, September 2, 2009

light at the end of tunnel..

there is always a silver lining
among the darkest clouds
a diamond ring
after the sun is out

an occurence of spring
after the fall
a ray of hope
after every night fall

but even that's not true
for everything
when someone leaves
the memories sting

why i keep falling
into this loop
i fight ,come out
but always land in the soup

why can't we just
forget eveything
be the strangers again
give up the endless searching

but it feels
i am gonna loose
the life is in dilemma
and i am confused

the memory entangle
my feet in knots
i stop somewhere
halting my trot


looks like the light at the end of tunnel
is the glow of fire
of my hopes, funeral pyres

1 comment:

xyz.. said...

If loving you is wrong
Then my heart knows not what is right
I cry myself to sleep
Every second of the night
What is there to do?
What is there to say?
I know I can't have you
But still I give my heart away

I’d walk a thousand miles
And cry a thousand tears
Just to know your love
Will be waiting for me
But what is there to feel?
When you don’t feel the same?
I know I can’t have you
But still I give my love away

You are my dream come true
I wished upon a star for you
But what am I to know?
If you really love me so
I know I can’t have you
But still I give myself away...