Friday, May 14, 2010

NikzMixx Rap....

nothing's gonna change
no one's gonna miss you
no body gives a f**k about
no body cares for sh*t you do

Whateva you do
makes an impact on your mind
it redefines your personna
it replenishes you and your kind

F***k 'em all
who show you down
who give advice
grab the opportunity
coz its neva gonna knock twice

Finish!!accomplish!!ascertain!!
listen to your conscience
talk to you brain
dont!!! complain
about the efforts
that gone in vain
no one remembers
who finished second
be the numero Uno
No Bargain!!!
Just get out
and Attain
draw the first blood
and be the Game!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

bhaisaab bhaisaab ye ye ... nice one yaar there is a certain freakish way and freedom associated with his!!! What about lending it your voice now?

Anonymous said...

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xyz.. said...

reminded me of Kevin rudolf's 'i made it'..

Came from the gutter, lookin like my mother
Made it to the goal line, straight out the huddle
Cash money goldmine, weezy stay loyal
Boy we getting money like we just found oil
Uh and thats word to my red flag
I live first and leave the bullsh*t dead last
I lay it down so hard I got a bedrash
And I just tell em to loaf it when the bread pass
Staring at you from the top of the game man
I might drop the World if I change hands
Uh it feel good to be here, Weezy in the building got this b*tch rebuilt
Young Money

I look up to the sky
And now the World is mine
Ive known it all my life
I made it, I made it!
I used to dream about, the life I'm living now
I know that theres no doubt.
I made it, I made it!....

Vivek said...

shabbash londe kya likha hai yani dil khush kar diya is bar