Saturday, January 28, 2012

lake of fire...



emerging fumes from the lake of fire,
engulfing flames of lust and desire,
mirage of finding cool of love, insight
a floating frame, wailing on the other side...

she passed by, looking right in my face,
i lost her sight, brisking my pace...
i know she looked till i took that turn
i know those teary eyes,got stuck to my yearn...

i showed courage to make a fool of mine,
you did not care, my sighs you resigned...
i still have it inside, but i don't care now,
you still make me proud, but i can not show how!?...

i see those loud colors,
and i know something is amiss,
i so want to call you at nights,
but my calls are just cold shivers...

black of night, shimmering of stars
gushes of wind,rustle of leaves...
rising mist from the surface of grass
that haunting silence,my dripping grief...

justice was done on my judgement day,
failures were carved over my undeserving fate
memories of past did not fade
my shadows just got bigger than my gait...

No comments: