Friday, January 8, 2010

life,love...its no more...

impossible for you to come back
my implausible efforts to move on
it seems i am stuck to a thought
always thinking of your return

walking down the same road
wondering about the future
a futile attempt to blur the vision
of us together in the old picture

i dont believe my friends anymore
they talk to me about your betrayal
i think i wasn't worthy of your love
i know you can't be that cruel

just waiting for these moments to pass
cherishing the days when we were together
sitting by the seaside from dawn till dusk
can't think of anything better

those laidback days and lying in the sun
those barbeques and the sparkling wines
just you and me in the whole world
those days were so very fine
those long drives to the unknown places
those casual walks by the sea side
that cool wind blowing into your face
sitting there till midnight

staring at the flickering stars
in the pitch black sky
your warm breath against my face
your tender kiss sets me high

all that feels as a dream now
everything you said turned out to be a lie
i believed in you more than my God
couldn't believe,those hazel eyes

these never ending rains have blown off the sun
it doesn't shine that bright these days
no more parties by the sea side
no more friends and fun ways


No more love, life no more
No one seems better than you
heart is sore with hollow inside
O..my love! a final adieu

4 comments:

xyz.. said...

I still remember that brisk and cool day,
that day we met and my fears were driven away.
Your perfect smile, your joyous laugh,
the way your eyes lit up when we talked about the past.
We would sit and talk for hours on end
about our secrets and our future plans.
Our friendship started to grow much more.
It became a feeling so strong we could not ignore.
You told me, it would be for the best, just wait and see.
Fate. You said, has brought you to me.
We believed those words, we thought they were true,
but I guess they weren't because now we are through.
Now your gone and now I see that it was all because of me.
I hurt so many, yet cared so much,
about the wrong person and felt the wrong touch.
I played a game with two hearts,
I thought I was strong, I'd never be torn apart.
I hope you forgive and I hope that you see,
those feelings I have are smothered inside of me.
Someday soon I hope you will find a love that will last you all of time.
You deserve the best in everything you do.
Maybe someday I will see you, with a smile on your face,
hand in hand with somebody new.
Until that day comes I will be here,
I will be your angel in the light that's so clear.
I'll look out for you when you need me the most,
I will always be around, I will not let you down.
I love you know and I always will, and even though your not mine,
my heart holds you still. on earth,
For this is surely it.

Anonymous said...

Kitni baatein yaad aati hai
Tasveerein si ban jaati hain
Main kaise inhein bhooloon
Dil ko kya samjhaaun

Kitni baatein kehne ki hai
Honton par jo sehmi si hai
Ik roz inhein sun lo
Kyun aise gum-sum ho

Bhavana said...

do u feel she is cruel she left you and feel you were not worthy of her OR you are happy she is gone and just bid a final adieu??

somehow i felt the 1st half was that u were blaming urself and the 2nd part u ve accepted defeat(though it suggests u were not wrong) but blaming her!

This is what i felt..might not have interpreted in the right way :(

Bhavana said...

@xyz and anonymous-- awesome lines rendered by both of u :)